Payroll Specialists for Direct Payments Employers
Enable Payroll are specialists in providing payroll and employment support services for individuals in receipt of Direct Payments and Personal Budgets. We have been supporting employers of Personal Assistants for over 9 years and our team of dedicated Payroll Advisers are skilled and knowledgable in all aspects of payroll processing.
Our aim is to make your role as an employer as straightforward and simple as possible so that you can concentrate on ensuring you have the support you need to live an independent life. In order to achieve this aim we offer a comprehensive service which includes:
- Registering you as an employer with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Custom (HMRC)
- Acting as your agent and liaising with HMRC on your behalf
- Ensuring that you are legally compliant
- Processing your payroll and producing payslips for your employee(s) weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly
- Calculating the amount of money you need to pay to HMRC every month/quarter
- Processing any necessary statutory payments such as maternity, sickness and paternity
- Calculating the holiday entitlement for your employee(s)
In addition to our payroll processing services we also provide an all inclusive Auto Enrolment pension solution to enable customers to comply with the recent change in legislation which now requires all employers to offer a workplace pension scheme for their employees. This service includes:
- Registering you with The Pensions Regulator
- Registering you with NEST - the Government appointed pension scheme provider
- Assessing your employee’s eligibility for Auto Enrolment every time their payroll is processed
- Calculating any pension contributions due
- Maintaining your and your employee’s data and information and ensuring that this is kept up to date and any changes are reported to NEST
Read our Guide to Auto-Enrolment for more information.
How can you access our service?
There are a number of different ways that you can access and use our service:
- Via our online member’s area available for 24 hrs a day where you can view payslips, HMRC liability information, upload timesheets, advise of new employees or leavers and access our employment guide and other useful resources. You can also give your employees access to view their own payslips if you would like to
- Telephone support - we have a team of dedicated Payroll Advisers on hand to answer queries, take hours over the phone and to provide general information and support Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Email - for those who prefer to communicate with us electronically or outside of standard office hours, we provide payslips, advice and information by email
- Post & Fax - we understand that many individuals have a preference for post or fax or require paper copies of information for financial monitoring. We endeavour to keep all written communication as clear and concise as possible and can produce this in a variety of formats, tailored to individual needs
There are no hidden costs or ‘add-ons’ just one annual fee that you can pay in the way that best suits your needs based on how you receive your funding.
If you need support to manage your health & social care funding read more about how we could help.
Employment News and Updates
New Pension Legislation
The recent changes in legislation now require all employers to have a pension scheme, if you fail to register with the Pensions Regulator there will be harsh penalties being applied of £400 plus interest so please make sure you are compliant. We will be writing to you and when we do please take action - do not delay, we are here to help you every step of the way!