What we will do for you
For more information on the 'P' forms mentioned above, please refer to our Glossary.
- Register you as an employer with HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs)
- All your tax correspondence and paperwork is then sent to us to deal with
- Keep complete payroll records on your behalf
- Provide either weekly or monthly payslips for your employee showing all Tax and National Insurance deductions made on their behalf
- Send you a quarterly summary of Tax and NI due to be paid to HMRC - known as quarterly liabilities
- Process a P45 everytime an employee joins or leaves you
- Electronically file with HMRC a Full Payment Submission (FPS) each time you pay your employee, as well as an Employer’s Payment Submission (EPS) whenever necessary.
- We will also provide you with an annual summary (P60) for your employee
- Keep you fully up-to-date with tax rates and legislation changes that may affect your employment responsibilities
- Advise you on any pay-related issues that may arise such as redundancy, maternity, sickness, disciplinary and dismissal
- Provide unlimited employment law support from a dedicated legal team who can help with documentation, contracts and letters
- Our fixed fee is just £250* per year and this is inclusive of VAT. (If you have more than one employee, call us on 020 3137 4406 to discuss a quote.)
- No hidden costs, no surprises.
- All we need from you are a few essential details to get the ball rolling.
* price correct at current rate of VAT - July 2011
For your convenience, there are several ways to subscribe. You can subscribe:
- Online - select 'Subscribe' from the main menu above or the button to the right, complete the online form and payment details.
- By telephone - call us on 020 3137 4406 and we will be happy to complete your subscription over the phone.
- By post - download and print out the subscription form at the bottom of this page, complete and post it to: Enable Payroll, PO Box 988, Brighton BN1 3NT.
- Request a subscription form to be sent - email us at
and we'll post a form for you to complete and return.
And that's really all there is to it...
Your subscription begins from the date your employee starts and we can back step* or pre date it with no problem. This is really all you have to do to ensure your employer's obligations are covered. After that, simply pay your employee and HMRC when we tell you and keep us informed of anything that may affect your employee's pay, such as pay rises, holidays or sick leave etc.
Your status as an employer has just become hassle free!
* Please note that while back-stepping (i.e., starting the subscription from a past date) is not a problem, it will reduce the length of your subscription by the period of back processing your employee's pay.